EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 3
EN ISO 11612:2008 A1,B1,C1
IEC 61482-2:2009 Class 1
ATPV 902 Cal/cm2
- Inherently Flame Retardant , anti static and Arc
- FR knitted collar with double raised rib detail for a more professional look
- Concealed 3 button placket
- Set in sleeve design for optimum fit
- Extended back length for extra protection
- Ribbed cuffs for added comfort
- FR thread used throughout
- Fabric Protal 1 – 230gsm, Protex/cotton/carbon knitted fabric
- Vizlite reflective tape to body and sleeves
- Visible FR standards transfer to sleeve
- Maximum x 25 wash cycle guidance.
- Sizes S-4XL
Protal is a super high performance Protex Fibre blend, supplied by Waxman Fibres that is only available through their partnership chain, from spinning of fibre, through knitting & weaving, to finished garments, ultimately giving the wearer a consistency of compliance not available with many other FR fabrics.
Protal 1 is the standard industry fibre blend featuring the new generation of Protex fibre, blended with cotton to produce fabrics that offer comfort & permanent FR protection for the wearer.