EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 3
GO/RT 3279 Issue 8:2013
EN ISO 11612:2008 A1, A2,B1,C1,E1,F1
EN ISO 11611:2007 Class 1
IEC 61482-2:2009 Class 1
ATPV 16.0 Cal/cm2 (fabric rating)
- Fabric – 310gsm Protal 5 Patented fibre blend. Protex/cotton enhanced inherent multi-fibre woven fabric.
- Twin stitched FR retro-reflective tape and FR piping
- Breast, combat, rear flap and side pockets
- Internal knee pad pockets (knee pads not included)
- Plastic stud front concealing 2-way plastic zip
- Plastic stud and elasticated wrists
- Racing suit style collar and fastening
- Triple stitched to leg inseam and twin stitched structural seams
- Elasticated rear and reflective piping on waistband.
- Additional 5 bar tacks on crotch crossover seam for maximum strength and durability
- Aramid sewing thread used throughout
- Sizes S-6XL
Protal is a super high performance Protex Fibre blend, supplied by Waxman Fibres that is only available through their partnership chain, from spinning of fibre, through knitting & weaving, to finished garments, ultimately giving the wearer a consistency of compliance not available with many other FR fabrics.
Protal 5 provides a globally compliant super-strength lightweight fabric. This is a multi fibre patented Protex blend that provides high levels or permanent FR & welding protection, breathability, and against electric arc flash.