Safety Footwear for Women
We’ve put together a fantastic assortment of ladies’ safety footwear. This selection has been carefully selected to offer one of the best ranges you can find on the web today. And at prices that won’t break the bank.
Our reputation for delivering stylish, original, low-priced women’s safety footwear goes from strength to strength. We work with some of the most respected manufacturers to allow us to offer the very best stylish safety shoes. Our range of women’s work and utility footwear offers maximum protection.
Why Wear Ladies Safety Footwear?
Generally, women have slimmer feet than men, although there are exceptions to the rule. Ladies safety shoes are designed to fit the natural shape of a woman’s foot.
As well as increasing your comfort, wearing correctly-fitting footwear improves the wearer’s everyday health and well-being. The list of problems which may be caused by not wearing safety boots or shoes for women is long and includes:
- Sores and blisters caused by rubbing due to footwear being too wide or ill fitting.
- Back pain. Footwear that fits properly promotes better posture and a more upright gait.
- Foot fatigue/aching feet. If your profession requires you to work on your feet for much of the day, cutting down foot fatigue is vital for the employee and employer. Reducing foot fatigue by wearing correctly-fitting safety footwear can boost productivity as well as the worker’s general well-being.
Quality Ladies Footwear from Essential Safety Wear
Our ladies’ footwear range is comprehensive, offering a mix of composite safety trainers, leather shoes, slip-on ladies’ safety shoes and more. Our range of women’s safety shoes and footwear is fashionable and suitable for offices, warehouses, factory work, hospital environments, or just for home use. Our safety footwear range for women starts from less than £30 and we offer quick, efficient delivery.
Essential Safety Wear offers a range of specifically designed ladies work shoes. This range includes safety boots for women, and women’s safety shoes with heels.
We know how it can be difficult to find ladies safety footwear. Many styles are only sold in men’s sizes, so we’ve put together a collection of shoes that are specially fitted for women.
Types of Ladies’ Work Shoes
Our ladies’ safety footwear range offers the same high-quality protection as the men’s range. We offer a wide range of styles and brands in women’s sizes. We stock sturdy Dr. Martens that are ideal for warehouse or industrial environments, with impact resistant toe caps and slip resistant soles.
If you’re often moving between the office and factory floor, then we offer lace up or slip on safety shoes that are smart enough to be worn with business attire. Made of high-quality materials such as leather, we stock women’s sizes from 3 – 9. Even in fashionable styles, there are steel toed safety shoes in our range.
Those who are on their feet for prolonged periods might prefer our range of ladies’ safety trainers. You still enjoy a strong steel toe cap and antistatic properties, but have increased comfort in these softer shoes. This range is especially popular with women who work in retail or warehouse environments.
Which Women’s Safety Boots and Shoes Are Right for My Occupation?
You really can’t put a price on choosing the right kind of safety footwear. You may work in a hazardous environment, need to consider temperature or the state of the ground outside. People tend to think of steel toes caps when talking about safety footwear, but there are so many more features to choose from. Consider the below pointers when selecting the perfect pair:
- Not all women’s safety footwear is right for every environment. For example, you shouldn’t wear safety trainers around muddy and wet construction sites. Robust waterproof boots, wellingtons or safety riggers are much better for this type of work environment
- Determine what dangers you come across during a working day. If there are sharp objects on the floor, then you’ll need women’s safety toe shoes with a protective midsole. Your employer should be carrying out a risk assessment and offering you the most appropriate footwear.
- It’s not worth skimping on safety footwear – as with most things, you get what you pay for. The higher the quality, the more you pay. Features such as higher-quality leather, improved waterproof membranes and midsoles all add to the overall cost of a pair. Not sure which style to go for? Give us a call on 01462 675200– we’ll be more than happy to help you with your choice
- Each lady’s safety shoe or boot has an easy checklist of features. Click on the product you are interested in to get a more detailed description.
Our range of women’s safety footwear can be dispatched quickly and efficiently from our UK based warehouse, and sent to either your work or home address.